In this blog-post I am going to share an Anti-cellulite and detox tea to help lose stubborn body fat fast. This tea will work on everyone and will be quite beneficial for PCOD etc who find losing weight difficult. It will target the stubborn fat in your body accumulated especially around the tummy, arms, thighs etc. This tea will detox your body and help get rid of extra water weight too. So, without any further ado, let’s see, how it is prepared.
- Take a sauce pan and add 2 cups of water.
- Turn on the heat and let it come to a boil.
- Next add 1 tbsp each of fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds and 1-inch-long stick of cinnamon. If you don’t have cinnamon stick, you can use cinnamon powder as well.
- Let them boil till the water reduces to half.
- When it reduces to half turn off the heat and let the tea cool down a bit.
- Then strain the Contents and shift to a cup.
- Do not use these ingredients again to make this tea.
- However, you can reuse the cinnamon in your food recipes.
- You can find the tea taste bitter, so feel free to add 1tsp of honey or maple syrup when the tea is warm and enjoy.
- Drink 1 cup of tea every day, after 45 minutes of having lunch or dinner for at least 2 weeks and you will see remarkable changes.
- Of course, eat healthy along and avoid all professed and junk food.
- Excess fat will start Melting from your body especially your tummy. You will also see stored fat from arms and thighs are melting too.
Benefits of these Ingredients
Fenugreek seeds also known as ‘Methi seeds’ and are commonly used in Indian recipes. They are easily available at international isles of Walmart and Asian stores. These seeds have a healthy nutritional profile. They contain 25% protein and 25% fibre by weight and are also rich in manganese, iron, and magnesium. Methi seeds help reduce fat intake and appetite by 15% in a few days. They have anti cellulite effects that aid in weight loss. They also reduce cholesterol levels, inflammation, heartburn, and control diabetes and blood sugar.
It is also known as ‘saunf’ that increase metabolism and surpasses hunger. It is a natural detoxifier and helps remove toxins and excess water from our body. It also prevents the accumulation of extra fat in the liver and tissues thus contributing to lose weight.
It regulates blood sugar levels, improves metabolism and reduces visceral fat. It is a powerful herb with anti- clothing, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps burn fat cells and improve overall health. You can use Ceylon cinnamon sticks instead of regular cassia cinnamon. Regular cinnamon is also known as Chinese cinnamon is high in Coumarin which is responsible for kidney, lungs, and liver damage. Ceylon cinnamon on the other hand has 250 times less Coumarin content. It has a delicate and mildly sweet flavour while cassia has a very strong spicy flavour. Ceylon cinnamon is much safer for you.
Note* this tea is safe for all except pregnant mothers and those on antibiotics. It’s highly recommended for diabetes, PCOS, PCOD and thyroid patients. Diabetes may keep a check as this tea can tend to lower blood sugar levels. If it does then start having this tea just 2,3 times a week. So do try this effective cellulite buster tea and share your results.
You can also follow me on Instagram @soni_sharma172. You can check the highlights for more blogs related to weight loss.