When’s the last time someone said that to you? In the daily grind, you might not always receive words of motivation from your managers because they get pushed to the wayside as calls and meetings pile up.
So, think of this list as your personal cheerleader. It’s ready to help start your day right and make it one you’re proud of.
Today, you’ll succeed in connecting with that hard-to-reach prospect. Today, you’ll close that complex deal. Today, you’ll go from being a good manager to a great one.
Here are few best quotes to start your day with:
1. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.- Margaret Thatcher
2. The greatest remedy for anger is delay.- Seneca
3. Whenever we look upon this earth, the opportunities take shape within the problems.- Nelson A. Rockefeller
4. Adversity is the trial of principle. Without it, a man hardly knows whether he is honest or not.- Henry Fielding
5. Dig a well before you’re thirsty.- Chinese Proverb
6. The world is moved not only by the mighty shoves of the heroes but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker.- Helen Keller
7. The long run men hit only what they aim at.- Henry David Thoreau
8. The time is always right to do what is right.- Martin Luther King Jr.
9. The way to get a good reputation is to endeavour to be what you desire to appear.- Socrates
10. A ship in the harbor is safe – but that is not what ships are for.- John A. Shedd
11. I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.- Pearl S. Brak
12. We know what we are but not what may be.- John William
13. The brain is wider than the sky.- Emily Dickinson
14. The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.- William James
15. The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but a progress.- Joseph Joubert
16. What I must do is all that concerns me, not what the people think.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Any change, even for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.- Arnold Bennet
18. Courage is about the management of fear, not the absence of fear.- Rudi Giuliani
19. Defeat is simply a signal to press forward.- Winston Churchil
20. A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.- Rosalynn Carter
Thanks for reading my favorite quotes. I wish you a wonderful year and hope you can look to these inspirational words whenever you need a boost so you may confidently crush any challenges or goals that you set for yourself.
Share Your Favorite Quotes In The Comments Below
Please leave a comment with your best inspirational quotes or uplifting words of wisdom – – – I’d love to hear your top picks!