Put life in perspective with some short yet sage pieces of advice. These wise and beautiful words from your favorite positive thinkers will get you in the right mindset to tackle whatever obstacles lie ahead. Inspirational quotes from successful people like Oprah, Helen Keller, and Maya Angelou can help you reframe negative thoughts during tough times and change your attitude so you feel refreshed and motivated.
If you’re short on time, there’s no need to dig through your favorite books for a little pick-me-up. These inspirational quotes for life and success will resonate (and fit on your Pinterest board). Authors, scientists, philosophers, and other famous celebrities have revealed the inner mantras that helped them achieve their goals, and these sayings could help you as well.
Many focus on embracing what they can control and letting go of what they can’t — a helpful approach when you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed. Others frame everything in terms of what they can give to others, which can put obstacles in perspective. Some people just try to celebrate the joys of life whenever they can — a reminder many of us could stand to hear more. No matter what you’re feeling or experiencing, here’s hoping these short inspirational quotes can help you get where you want to go.
Here are some of the best positive quotes which can help you in making your life fruitful:
1. Great spirits have often overcome violent opposition from mediocre minds.- Albert Einstein
2. Don’t become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin.- Ivan Pavlov
3. Don’t measure yourself by what you’ve accomplished, but rather by what you should have accomplished with your abilities.- John Wooden
4. The reputation of thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.- Japanese Proverb
5. As we advance in life, we learn the limits of our abilities.- James A. Fraude
6. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of a comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.- Martin Luther King Jr.
7. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.- Marilyn Vos Savant
8. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.- Jewish Proverb
9. A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.- Rosalynn Carter
10. It is the nature of man to rise to greatness if greatness is expected of him.- John Steinbeck
11. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is a process; working together is success.- Henry Ford
12. It is not enough to take steps which may someday lead to a goal; each step must be a goal and a step likewise.- Goethe
13. The people who get on this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them.- George Bernard Shaw
14. The work praises the man.- Irish Proverb
15. The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never scoring.- Bill Copeland
Thanks for reading these positive quotes. I wish you a wonderful year and hope you can look to these inspirational words whenever you need a boost so you may confidently crush any challenges or goals that you set for yourself.
Share Your Favorite Quotes In The Comments Below
Please leave a comment with your best inspirational quotes or uplifting words of wisdom – – – I’d love to hear your top picks!